Learn how to improve your content with Search Console Insights
Google is launching a new experience called Search Console Insights which is designed to help site owners better understand their audience. This experience joins data from both Search Console and Google Analytics in a joint effort to make it easy to understand content performance.
Whether you are a web content creator, blogger, or a website owner, and independent of your technical expertise, it can provide you with an overview and helpful insights on how your content is performing. This new experience will gradually be rolled out to all site owners in the upcoming days.
What is Search Console Insights?
This is a new experience tailored for content creators and publishers and can help them understand how audiences discover their site’s content and what resonates with their audiences. This new experience is powered by data from both Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
How can GSC Insights help you?
The new experience will help site owners, content creators and bloggers to better understand their content’s performance. For instance, it can help answer the following questions:
- What are your best performing pieces of content?
- How are your new pieces of content performing?
- How do people discover your content across the web?
- What people search for on Google before they visit your content?
- Which article refers users to your website and content?
How can you access GSC Insights?
- Select GSC Insights from the top of Search Console’s Overview page.
- Use this link to access it directly and save a bookmark (you can always search for ‘search console insights’ on Google and visit our site!)
- Coming soon – In the iOS Google App, select Search Console Insights in the account menu (tap your profile picture).
- Google is working to also add Android Google App support.