Google Introducing a New Performance Planner
Drive 43% More Conversions By Using Performance Planner for Google Ads
Ahmad Ismail, Google Ads Product Manager, announced a new tool called Performance Planner that will help advertisers to increase conversions up to 43% on an average. This new upcoming Performance Planner can identifies the best spend amounts for your campaigns to drive more conversions.
Moreover, He explained:
“For example, let’s say you have a $92,000 monthly budget across 100 Search campaigns. The planner will recommend how to distribute that $92,000 across those Search campaigns to maximize conversions and project results from these changes in your forecast.”
With the help of Google Ads Planner, you can make other projection based adjustments, such as different spend levels and CPAs. Just click on different spend points to see the resulting changes in conversions. So you can see how conversions would differ at a $12 CPA compared to a $20 CPA.
What is Performance Planner?
Performance Planner is a new tool that helps you to create plans for your advertising spend, and see how changes to campaigns might affect key metrics and overall performance.
Why Using Performance Planner?
- Create a plan to see forecasts for your campaigns.
- Explore your forecast by adjusting different campaign settings.
- You can quickly and easily implement changes prescribed by your plan.
What are the benefits of Performance Planner?
- See your campaigns’ projected monthly and quarterly performance.
- Get suggestions that can help your campaigns perform better for the same spend.
- Find out how performance goals are affected if you change your campaign settings.
How It Works?
The Planner gives you the most accurate forecasts possible because is consistently updated every 24 hours. This new tool will takes into account billions of search queries, than find relevant ad auctions in aggregate, including variables like seasonality, competitor activity, landing page, etc. Google Ads Planner Tool will forecast the conversions which is based on the conversion types in the “Conversions” column of your Google Ads performance reports.
- Have been running for at least 72 hours
- Campaign have received at least 3 clicks in the last 7 days
- Should received at least one conversion in the last 7 days (if the campaigns focus on conversions)
- Are Search campaigns that use a manual cost-per-click (CPC), enhanced CPC, target cost-per-action (CPA), maximize clicks, or maximize conversions bidding strategy.
Finally, this new tool is a game changer for advertisers because changes made within the performance planner are not automatically implemented. If you want to make changes in this new tool, you will have to download a file by using the Google Ads Editor.