Google AdSense: How To Setup Auto Ads on Your Site
Make Money Online through Google AdSense Auto Ads on Your Site
According to current research report, Google AdSense said that Auto Ads are more effective on mobile devices. If you’re managing a responsive website which is perfectly works on mobile devices, you can easily setup Auto Ads on your site.
Google AdSense Auto Ads are specially designed for mobile devices, so users can view those ads on your site and there is no need specific thing or skills required to do that. Auto Ads have two two formats – anchor and vignettes – that are only available to view on mobile.
Things To Check Before Setup
- You need to check that your site is already listed on the Sites page in your account. If not, then add your site and verify before you go for set up.
- If you’re using YouTube, Blogger or any other host partner, and you want to show ads on your site, then you’ll need to upgrade your hosted account to display AdSense ads on the website.
How To Setup Auto Ads
To set up Auto ads, you need to select which type of ad format you’d like to display on your site. After you signed up for AdSense, you will get the code which you have to place in the HTML, between the <head> and </head> tags. (Note make sure the code is place before </Head>)
After you’ve done this, you can select to show different ad formats on your site by creating a URL group.
Steps To Follow
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads.
- On the “Auto ads” page, click Get started.
- On the “Choose global settings” page, use the controls to select the ad formats that you’d like to show.
- Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to automatically add new ad formats to your global settings as they become available.
- Click Save
- Click Done
After 10-20 minutes, ads will start to display on your site. You are able make any changes to your ads in the settings at any time, without having to change the ad code. Furthermore, if you want to see videos tutorials or participate, join the Google AdSense Help Community.