Google Added New Association Functionality To Search Console
Associate Your Site With Google To Unlock More Functionality
Today, Google announced that Search Console has an enhanced Association Page which you see within the settings menu. This New Association Page is created to build a connection between a Search Console property, and some other entity or property in another Google service: for example, between a Search Console property and a Google Analytics account, a YouTube channel, or a Chrome Web Store account.
If you want to associate your Search Console property with another Google service then you need to connect with Google’s New Association Page to unlock more functionality for your site.
Google Association Page Supports Following Property Types:
- Google Analytics Property: You can view your Search Console data, such as organic search queries, in your Google Analytics property. Starting today, you can also link Search Console domain properties to Google Analytics and get better coverage of your organic search results. We recommend using this option as it can help you get a more complete picture in the Search Console reports in Google Analytics.
Google Ads Account: View the paid and organic report in Google Ads.
- YouTube Channel: Link your videos to your associated website.
- Play Console App: Use App Indexing.
- Actions Console Project: Verify your brand and enable cross-platform functionality.
- Chrome Web Store Account: Publish apps and extensions to the Chrome Web Store on behalf of your site.
For questions or comments on the new Associations page, you can visit Search Central help forums and share your experiences.